Transferring Credits

Bachelor of Science in Labor Studies | Rutgers at Brookdale Community College

For students interested in transferring into the Bachelor of Science in Labor and Employment Relations program at Rutgers-Brookdale, completion of the following Brookdale Community College courses are recommended before enrollment:

  • •MATH 131 (Statistics I)

  • •SOCI 101 (Intro to Sociology)

The above courses should be completed as part of or in addition to an Associate Degree program. Completion of an Associate in Arts (AA), Associate in Science (AS), or Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree is required to be considered for admission.

Students may transfer up to 60 credits from a community college to Rutgers University and must receive a grade of C or better for a course to be transferred in. Students may transfer up to 90 credits from a four-year university or college and community college combined.

Courses for the Labor Studies degree at Rutgers-Brookdale are a combination of courses taught in-class at the Lincroft campus and online courses. Students interested in transferring into this program should be comfortable with taking some online courses.

For additional information, visit our website

To apply for admission, please visit

Convenient. Cost-effective. Connected to your Community. That's Rutgers Statewide.

Request Info